We strongly recommend that you stick to a basic skincare regime when getting started only to reduce the likelihood of developing irritation and to allow your Dermatica prescription treatment to do its job. Here are our simple and effective skincare steps.
- Cleanse your face of all makeup thoroughly before bedtime but don’t scrub with a washcloth or use exfoliating face washes as these can irritate your skin when using an anti-ageing treatment.
- Pat skin dry (don’t rub) and allow your skin to dry completely - 3-5 minutes.
- Apply your treatment to your entire face – 1 to 2 pumps is usually enough. Allow it to absorb completely, which usually takes 3-5 minutes.
- Once your treatment is completely absorbed by your skin, apply a thin layer of a simple, basic moisturiser of your choice to your entire face if desired.
- In the morning, gently wash your face, pat dry and apply a moisturiser of your choice followed by your sunscreen.
Once your skin gets used to your treatment you can slowly add other products back into your routine if you want to. Please be patient and don’t add everything back in at once. Slow and steady wins the race!